First Edition published in 2009
The Genesis Enigma: Why the Bible is Scientifically Accurate
by Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker is known within the scientific community as the man who best explained the “big bang” in the diversity of life that occurred over 500 million years ago. Stimulated by that research, he became interested in the biblical account of Genesis. Light is mentioned twice; life first emerged in the sea; and then birds . . . The more he looked, the more he found parallels between Genesis and accepted scientific truths about the evolution of life. In The Genesis Enigma, Parker steps day by day through the week of biblical creation to explain the science that verifies its account. A brilliant work of scholarship, Parker’s unprecedented rational argument for the existence of God will fascinate intellectually curious believers and nonbelievers alike.
- More about books.
- Eating on the Wild Side, The Missing Link to Optimum Health, Jo Robinson
- Living with the Planet, Catherine von Ruhland
- Silent Spring, Rachel Carson
- Ready, Set, Green, Graham Hill & Meaghan O’Neill
- A New Green History of the World, Clive Ponting
- Walden, or Life in the Woods, Henry D. Thoreau
- Mad Cowboy, Howard F. Lyman
- The Climate War, Eric Pooley
- An Autobiography or The Story of my Experiments with Truth, Mohandas Gandhi
- It’s Easy Being Green, Crissy Trask
- Why People Need Plants, Edited by Carlton Wood and Nicolette Habgood