On GSU’s pages you will find simple ways to minimize your impact on the environment while enjoying nature to the fullest.
- Prepare easy and delicious high-protein plant-based meals that everyone will love.
- Create an immune system boosting Aloe vera shot by harvesting your own Aloe plant or make wholesome seasonal fruit and vegetable smoothies packed with omega-3 and antioxidants.
- Green Thumbs Up! Improve the air quality of your home and workspace with beautiful low-maintenance indoor plants. Make a super healthy and nourishing plant amendment by composting organic waste at home and Plant a tree that goes with your style and will thrive in your climate zone.
- Learn simple recycling and water conservation tips and get ideas to re-purpose things and save natural resources. Also, learn how to significantly reduce the amount of junk mail you get at home and go paperless with all of your bills and bank statements.
- Finally, get motivated and engage in GSU’s Outdoor Fun activities, such as Capital Bike Share, Hiking and Backpacking, and the Wild Van Travels Journal.
You will also find a few book suggestions in GSU’s Library, links to news on green initiatives, accomplishments and products, and contributions from several worldwide guests who have shared their vegan recipes and green lifestyles on this site!
Do you want to share your favorite plant-based recipe or green lifestyle tips? Contact GSU!
What are you waiting for? Start greening up your life now!